Tuesday 13 October 2009

Hello

"She was no longer a slow dreamer watching the flowers grow. She was a warrior now. Warriors need something to fight for, though, besides their lives, because otherwise their lives will not be worth it."
- Francesca Lia Block

I have to keep a journal for my Creative Writing course and as much as I love notebooks and pens and stationary in generel, I find it near impossible to write neat enough to read back what I've written further down the line. I guess I will just have to keep the many beautiful, hardbacked notebooks I own empty for a little while longer... Ah well! Nothing nicer than an empty notebook! I'm also doing it as a blog because I don't yet have my own computer at uni and I find it safer to store things in cyber space than on hard drive space. I've kept a LiveJournal for nearly six years now so I'm used to the whole online journal thing and find it much easier to keep updated than the handwritten kind. Anyway, I shall come back and post a first 'entry' later, right now I want to enjoy being back at home for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment