Thursday 1 April 2010

Virginia Woolf said that writers must be androgynous. I'll go a step further. You must be bisexual.

“For a long time I thought I wanted to be a nun. Then I realized that what I really wanted to be was a lesbian.”
- Mabel Maney

I need a girlfriend more than I have ever needed anything in my life. I need to know, to feel, that I am attractive to women. I honestly, 100% do not give a shit about being found attractive by men, it means nothing to me, it's cheap, it's all about the fuck, I can't cope with it and I don't want it at the minute. Maybe I don't want it at all. I still find men attractive but I have no desire to be intimate with them. Fuck having a 'what does this mean sexuality crisis', that's not my style, I don't care who I want to love I just want someone of the female variety to fucking love me.

I feel ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment