Wednesday 17 February 2010

Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better even of their blunders.

"When I was a kid, I thought I was. I can't believe I'm crying already. Sometimes I think people don't understand how lonely it is to be a kid, like you don't matter. So, I'm eight, and I have these toys, these dolls. My favorite is this ugly girl doll who I call Clementine, and I keep yelling at her, "You can't be ugly! Be pretty!" It's weird, like if I can transform her, I would magically change, too."
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Sometimes I feel like I'm good enough for someone to fuck or go on a date with or other or 'mess around with'. But I never feel like I'm good enough for someone to fall in love with and want to be with for any significant length of time or to find consistantly beautiful and engaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment