Thursday 16 September 2010

smoke. drink. eat. love. life

"We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never end"
- 'I Miss You' by Blink 182

So, what's been happening? Lots and lots, really, nearly all of it pretty damn fabulous! I've actually noticed a real difference being on the Lamictal, I'm far less impulsive than I was and my moods are better although still swinging a bit but they feel alot more withing the 'normal range' if that makes any sense. I got put on 50mg at ward round so hopefully it'll be even better this time next week. I don't want to move back to uni still getting medication sorted but I'm sure I could get an appointment or something with a GP over there to sort it out, It's a bit of an intense time mental HELLeath wise, right now. Three days of day hospital, DBT individual and group, therapy (although I didn't go last week because the friggin taxi never turned up!) and more meds than I've been on before (100mg Seroquel, 300 mg Seroquel XL, 50mg Lamictal, 120mg Cymbalta and 7.5mg Zopiclone)

But all in all I think I'm getting there... Have really got my lust for life back over the last week or so, looking forward to second year and living with some of my best friends and all the great gigs that I've got lined up and just generelly having a blast!

Oh, and I have a wonderful girlfriend, too.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment