Tuesday 31 May 2011

All I wanted was to be wanted

My mood is unstable, I feel impulsive in ways I haven't done in months, almost constant derealisation, awful nights full of panic and things in the walls and ceiling, my mouth and throat so dry that everytime I lie down I physically start to choke.

I don't know what to do. I have no-one. I'm coming to the end of DBT. The pychiatrist is less than useless and I've been waiting for weeks for a call or appointment from my CPN. I can see myself slipping off the radar and losing it...

I am terrified that I am functioning too well on the outside that no-one is going to believe what's going on inside.

1 comment:

  1. We can never function 'too well' to be lost in the system.
    I know it happens to many.
    But you are worth more.
    I don't know what to say regarding treatment, but sharing some of this with DBT might be a start xxxx

    ReplyDelete