Thursday 3 June 2010

Love hurts (I know)


"You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love 'til it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Real love isn't brains, children. It's blood. It's blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Oh, my heart is aching in unimaginable ways.... I want to be with her so fucking much it hurts. Seven years is a long fucking time to be in love with someone but fuck me, I'll be feeling this till the day I die!

I am in love with this swimming lark! I've got upto 1km (1 hour) in just five sessions, am aiming for stamina over speed, it's not like I'm gonna do competitions of anything.... And I went into Boots to weigh myself and I've lost 6lbs in a week! That's with having drinks on Saturday AND eating properly (1200-1500 cals)... I'm a bit shocked at how much I've lost because it's like, with the anorexia and everything, I don't trust that I can eat over 300-500 cals a day and still lose weight, so I guess I have proven to myself that I don't NEED to starve myself to do it, that I can do it with exercise and sensible calorie control!

Oh, and a certain Steve Hewitt messaged me on Facebook and offered me eight guest list places for the LAR Scala show next Wednesday because he had noticed that it was on my birthday.

How amazingly nice is that man!?!?!?!

(if you're around London on the 9th and fancy it then give me a yell coz most of my friends have already got tickets so don't need it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment